COMFORT™ SERIES AIR CONDITIONERS
Looking for the most economical way to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central air conditioning system? Turn to our Comfort series. With impressive SEER efficiency ratings ranging up to 16.5, they’re likely to cut your utility bills. And because these models can run even quieter than a common hair dryer, it’s easier on your ears as well.
The Comfort series of air conditioners is designed to give you simple, efficient and affordable cooling. Pair them with the right, SEER-boosting indoor unit and you can enjoy the money-saving benefits of an ENERGY STAR® qualified unit in select sizes.
- Up to 13.2 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 13.2 SEER
- Up to 11 EER
- Select sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Compressor protecting filter drier
- Controls supported: Performance™ and Comfort™ thermostats
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Wire coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.