COMFORT™ SERIES AIR CONDITIONERS
Looking for the most economical way to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central air conditioning system? Turn to our Comfort series. With impressive SEER efficiency ratings ranging up to 16.5, they’re likely to cut your utility bills. And because these models can run even quieter than a common hair dryer, it’s easier on your ears as well.
The Comfort series of air conditioners is designed to give you simple, efficient, affordable cooling. And with impressive SEER ratings they can still make you smile when it comes time to pay your energy bill.
- Up to 16.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 16.5 SEER
- Up to 13.5 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Filter drier
- Controls supported: Performance™ and Comfort™ thermostats
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Wire coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.