VARIABLE-SPEED COMFORT AND UNBELIEVABLE QUIET IN A SURPRISINGLY SMALL UNIT
• ENERGY STAR® qualified in select sizes
• Optimal summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
• Variable, 5-stage rotary compressor
INFINITY® SERIES AIR CONDITIONERS
If there’s an air of superiority to these units, it’s because they’re the quietest, most efficient models we make. Built for total home comfort, our Infinity series central air conditioners offer an enviable SEER rating of up to 21. Combine it with our innovative Infinity® control for our highest degree of comfort management.
The Infinity 19VS is different in a lot of ways. It offers variable-speed compression that can step down in 5 stages to as low as 25% of its capacity. That’s huge from a comfort perspective. The ability to run in lower speeds most of the time makes it quieter and more adept at removing humidity and keeping temperatures even. Plus, those lower speeds are the sweet spot for the unit’s best efficiency levels and for getting the most benefit out of other systems you might have like an air purifier because of more constant air flow through the system.
And, it’s seldom you can upgrade your system a component at a time. Most often, the leap to higher efficiency and better comfort via a communicating system for that home you love can mean you have to deal with the cost of a whole system even though only your AC has called it quits. The Infinity 19VS could change that for you. Your Carrier® expert can help you determine if it can work with your existing indoor unit so you can upgrade in steps.
- Up to 19 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 56 decibels1
- Optimal humidity and temperature control when managed by the Infinity® Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet2
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 Optimum operation requires pairing with the Infinity® Touch control. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve best performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meat ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov
3 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 19 SEER
- Up to 12.5 EER
- Select sizes achieve ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Optimal summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity® Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation as low as 25% capacity up to 100%
- Sound: as low as 56 decibels2
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to higher operating speeds
- Integrated inverter control drives compressor and fan motor
- Designed for highest efficiencies when part of a communicating Infinity system but compatible with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor products for 2-stage operation
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: pressure equalizer valve, soft start, compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity® Touch control
- 2-4 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.