HIGH-CAPACITY, WHOLE-HOME HUMIDIFIER KEEPS YOU COMFORTABLE IN COLD, DRY SEASONS
• Highest fan-powered output among Carrier® humidifiers
• Easy-to-change water panel
• Attractive, durable, rust-free outer casing
PERFORMANCE™ SERIES FAN-POWERED HUMIDIFIERS
Fan-powered humidifiers are engineered to quietly blow moisture directly into your ductwork—and spread comforting humidity throughout your home when the seasons have turned dry.
Enjoy the air you breathe. A properly humidified home can help you breathe more comfortably with less dryness, save on energy costs, reduce static electricity, and even help protect your wood furniture.
The Performance fan-powered humidifier blows moisture vapor directly into your ducts. This home humidifier type is the preferred solution for heat pump applications.
- Electric-powered fan
- Easy access to change water panel
- Attractive, long-lasting outer casing
- Preferred dispersal type for homes with heat pumps
- Treated aluminum water panel ensures top performance
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- 18 gallons/day capacity
- Sound: Very quiet operation
- Water flow: Drain through type
- Water panel made of treated, expanded aluminum
- Recommended controls: Infinity®, Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostats or separate humidifier control
- Flexible installation with any furnace or fan coil in upflow, downflow or horizontal flowconfiguration
- 115 V
- UV-resistant thermoplastic outer casing
- Dimensions: 10.375″H x 16″W x 16″D
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.