PERFORMANCE™ ULTRAVIOLET GERMICIDAL UV LIGHT UVLCC2LP
PUT MOLD AND BACTERIA ON YOUR INDOOR COIL UNDER A MEAN LIGHT
• Inhibits bacteria and mold growth on indoor cooling coil and drain pan
• Helps maintain system efficiency
• Compact, reliable, ozone free
The indoor coil is part of what cools your home, but it and its drain pan can also be a favorite hangout of mold and bacteria. Growth of these organisms can affect efficiency and reduce airflow. They can even become airborne.
UV lamps from Carrier are designed to kill the mold and bacteria that can grow in the moist environment of your indoor coils to help keep your system efficient and clean air flowing.
- Intense UV light is designed to kill bacteria and mold growing on and around the indoor coil
- Minimizes microbial build-up on coil and drain pan and prevents it from becoming airborne
- Enhances air flow
- Helps maintain system efficiency
- Silent operation
- 10 year limited warranty1, 90-day limited warranty for bulbs
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts and 90-day UV bulb limited warranties upon timely registration of your new equipment. Parts limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts (excluding UV bulb) limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Germicidal and mold inhibiting benefits
- Bulb life expectancy: 9000 hours
- Wattage output: 53 watts
- High-intensity UV bulbs
- 115v or 208/230v
- 19″ bulb length
- Dimensions each unit: 21.375″ x 5.5″
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.