PERFORMANCE™ SERIES AIR PURIFIER
If clean air matters to you, this system may be just what you’re looking for. It’s the little brother to the Infinity® air purifier designed to be more budget conscious and to fit narrower installation spaces. It also uses Captures & Kills™ technology to continuously filter out pollutants, allergens and pathogens in your home, to leave you with cleaner, healthier air.
The Performance air purifier can help you answer concerns about your indoor air quality. Proven effective against 3 common pathogens including the common cold, it works silently in-line with your HVAC system, taking out up to 75% of organisms as small as .30 micron with every wave of air that passes through it.
At only 7.25″ width, its narrow cabinet design also allows more flexibility for installation in tight spaces.
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 13 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 75% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 96% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 3 common pathogens:
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Narrow cabinet design for greater installation flexibility
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Filter efficiency: MERV 13
- Capture rate: 75% of particles down to .3 micron size
- Germicidal rate: 96%
- Low airflow resistance
- Patented Captures & Kills™ technology
- Recommended control: Performance Edge® thermostat
1620: 18.5″H x 7.25″W x 24.75″D
1625: 18.5″H x 7.25″W x 27.75″D
2020: 22.25″H x 7.25″W x 24.75″D
2025 22.25″H x 7.25″W x 27.75″D
2420: 25.75″H x 7.25″W x 24.75″D
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal flow furnaces and fan coils
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet pre-painted in taupe metallic
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.