Categories: INFINITY® SERIES CONTROLS, Thermostats
We’re easy to talk to for all inquiries, questions, or comments. Don’t hesitate to reach out with the buttons below or call us
The unrivaled capabilities of the Infinity control represent our highest degree of comfort management. This communicating control is designed exclusively for our Infinity system products and is the brains behind our ultra-efficient Greenspeed™ intelligence systems. What’s more, techno lovers will rejoice over the Infinity control’s energy management and remote access features.
Wi-Fi® Remote Access
Communicating, 7-day programmable with Touch-N-Go® feature
Up to 8 zones
The Infinity Touch control is the key to unlocking your comfort potential. It’s also the brains behind a Greenspeed™ intelligence system.
As part of a complete Infinity, communicating system, this one control can manage temperatures, humidity, ventilation, airflow, indoor air quality and up to eight zones. If your system includes a heat pump and a furnace, its advanced features can orchestrate Hybrid Heat® system performance. And you can manage it all from just about anywhere with Wi-Fi enabled remote access (1) via Internet as well as Apple® and Android™ smartphone or tablet devices.
It offers features that fit your lifestyle like easy, touch screen settings, filter replacement reminders and system diagnostics that make it our most user-friendly control.
Energy-conscious features like advanced smart setback, Touch-N-Go program adjustments, energy-use tracking capability and Greenspeed™ intelligence system management also make it our most energy-wise control ever.
(1) When connected to a Wi-Fi® network with an existing or optional dedicated wireless router.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the WiFi Alliance Corporation.
(1) When connected to a Wi-Fi network with an existing or optional dedicated router. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the WiFi Alliance Corporation.
(2) To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
(1) Requires compatible, staging capable heating and/or cooling equipment
(2) With compatible indoor and outdoor equipment.
(3) When connected to a Wi-Fi® network. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
Whether you’re in need of a new thermostat or a complete heating and cooling system, Home Run Heating
can provide you with excellent indoor comfort 24 hours a day
Quality, Right off
Home Run offers the best in air conditioning systems across the Front Range including the Denver and Boulder areas, you can rely on our expert advice, great value and professional installations you receive from Home Run.